Gwinnett Contempt Lawyer

Gwinnett Contempt Lawyer

Gwinnett Contempt Lawyer


The last thing you need after finalizing your case is for your former spouse to disregard the court’s orders or judgment. If you are not receiving child support or alimony, or if your child custody and visitation orders are being ignored, contact our Gwinnett contempt lawyer office, to file a complaint today. The sooner you address the issue with a Gwinnett Contempt Lawyer, the sooner you can resume your routine.

Your Agreement Is Legally Binding

What some individuals fail to realize after a divorce has been finalized is that their arrangements are now court orders and must be followed explicitly. This is one of the many reasons why it is important to draft detailed and comprehensive pleadings and agreements during your case to determine matters involving child custody or other issues related to your divorce.
If your former partner is unable to pay or unable to abide by your custody and visitation agreement because of a change in circumstances, he or she cannot simply withhold access or money from you.

Gwinnett Contempt Lawyer

How To Respond

If your former partner is not providing support payments for the children, do not prevent him or her from seeing your children as a punishment or take other action prior to consulting with an attorney. It is important that you contact an attorney to see how you should proceed without violating any court orders.

Each requirement of your agreement is viewed as legally separate, and rather than instigating another legal issue, it is best to handle the situation through an attorney — even if you feel you are within your rights to withhold money or visitation rights. Our child support enforcement lawyers can help you to recover back child support or alimony, or secure compliance to your custody and visitation agreement.

Available For Emergencies

If you have been restricted from seeing your children, have not been paid the money you are owed or have been accused of contempt of court, it is important you get in touch with our offices immediately. We make ourselves available to our clients for emergencies — please call 706-546-0999 to speak to us now so we can handle your situation as quickly as possible.

We pride ourselves on being available to our clients — you do not have to worry about added costs because of an emergency. We are a small firm committed to providing the best for our clients, not a large firm with overheads and premiums for out-of-office service. Call our Gwinnett Contempt Lawyer today!

Helpful Links:

Clarke County Clerk of Court